Steven M. Wickersham
Certified Public Accountant | CPA
Steven M. Wickersham began his employment at Great Lakes Management Consultants in 1994.
He attended Aquinas College and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1982 with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration. He passed the Uniform CPA Examination in May 1986.
Steven is a member of:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – 1999
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants – 1987
- Charter member of the National Association of Health Care Consultants
Steven is past treasurer of the Grosse Pointe Symphony Orchestra and current treasurer of the Michigan Lacrosse Officials Association.
He resides in the City of Grosse Pointe with his wife Rhonda. He has three grown children. His hobbies include sports officiating and boating.
Richard Merriweather, CPA MST
Principal | CPA MST
Richard Merriweather began his employment at Great Lakes Management Consultants in 1991.
He attended Michigan State University and graduated in 1984 with a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting. He earned his CPA designation in 1988 and his Master of Taxation degree from Walsh College in 1992.
Richard is a member of:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – 1988
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants – 1988
He resides in Grosse Pointe with his wife Mary and two children.